Refinishing Weathered Decks
Before and After Deck Restoration
Before and After Deck Restoration
Home Deck Refinishing
The initial photo shows that the wood has become sun damaged, gray, and no longer has any sealing for protection. All issues with your wood are addressed at this stage.
Sanding and Preparation
Here we have cleared the project area, stripped away old sealers, stains, gray surfaces then thoroughly sanded and prepared the deck for application of new treatments.
Save Your Deck Before El Nino Hits
When your wood deck is weathered and gray it means that it is fully exposed to the elements. You have no protection from the sun’s UV rays or from water seeping in.
Unprotected wood allows water to seep deep into the wood, water generates mold which rots your wood and eventually creates wood buckling and warping. Untreated wood is also a dinner bell for termites.
Protect the investment you have in your deck. If you’re deck has any gray spots or has not been treated in the past 2 seasons call us. Our deck refinishing and protection service is fast and affordable.
Call for a Free and Instant Price Quote 1-800-517-9362
Get a Deck Price Quote In Just a Few Minutes
- This is the second year they have refinished our teak furniture. They do an excellent job and their staff is very efficient and polite.5 stars Scott W Customer since 2014
- As always the work was professional, timely and extremely well done. Been using you for over 6 years and get more pleased with each visit,5 stars Robert & Carol Ann V Customer since 2009
- Good value for the service. Weather-exposed teak benches and tables look nearly new. Workers were careful in doing their work and cleaned up before they left.4 stars Frank & Debbie R Customer since 2011
- Very positive experience. Matt is conscience and dedicated to the job. Looking forward to the finished project.5 stars Russell N Customer since 2015
- My outdoor benches look fantastic after you have refinished them. I love how they look. You did a wonderful job, and I'm so pleased with your workmanship. I will recommend you to all of my friends who might need your services.5 stars Sue S Customer since 2015
- I've used this company two times. The first was a complete sanding and cleaning of 15 pieces of old teak furniture, and two years later we simply cleaned them with no sanding, but also included cushion cleaning of Sunbrella fabric. Both times turned out great!5 stars Liz F Customer since 2013
- T & D Professionals have been doing my annual teak restoration for years. The technicians are extremely well trained and professional. The owner, Drew, and his staff are very aware of and attentive to their customer base. My furniture looks like new, year after year. Nina E, Carlsbad5 stars Nina E Customer since 2010
- The young men that worked on my teak did a terrific job. They were courteous and conscientious . They left my patio clean and the furniture looks great!5stars Adrienne R Customer since 2009
- Excellent service...my teak furniture looks like new! And I particularly like their annual maintenance upkeep program. The staff are professional, it was easy to schedule an appointment, and the staff were on time.5 stars Peggy C Customer since 2010
- I've been using them a couple of years and service has been consistent and excellent.5 stars Kathy M Customer since 2013
- Efficient, polite and did an excellent job on refinishing and sealing some very dirt teak furniture.5 stars Stella F Customer since 2015